Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas Saturday announced a cut of all ties with Israel and the United States, including security cooperation, days after Washington unveiled a controversial Middle East peace plan. Abbas spoke at an Arab League meeting in Cairo called after US President Donald Trump presented the plan, which is seen as staunchly favouring Israel, but offers Palestinians a pathway to a limited state.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump: Any Jew voting Democratic is uninformed or disloyal
- Trump calls off Afghanistan peace talks after claiming he was due to meet Taliban at Camp David
- Israeli troops kill 3 Palestinians near Gaza fence
- Fox News Host Quickly Moves On After GOP Rep. Says Tlaib ‘Hates Jews More Than She Likes Her Grandmother’
- Israel strikes Gaza after rocket fire: army