U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Tuesday that Congressional Democrats are willing to cut their COVID-19 relief bill in half to get an agreement on new legislation with the White House and Republicans.
Posts from the same category:
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi
- Pelosi says she will probably talk to Mnuchin on coronavirus relief Sunday
- Pelosi calls CNN's Blitzer an 'apologist' for the GOP in heated exchange over stimulus bill
- Pelosi takes heat over visit to California hair salon
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'