U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday that she would probably talk to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin over the weekend for the latest round of negotiations on coronavirus relief. “As soon as I get it, which I haven’t gotten yet, then we will talk about it, probably on Sunday,” she added.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi calls CNN's Blitzer an 'apologist' for the GOP in heated exchange over stimulus bill
- Pelosi: Democrats willing to cut COVID-19 bill in half to get a deal
- Pelosi takes heat over visit to California hair salon
- Pelosi Asks Salon Owner to Apologize for ‘Set Up,’ Pleads Ignorance on California Lockdown Law
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi