House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is getting heat over a solo hair salon visit in San Francisco at a time when California businesses are limited by concern over coronavirus. “This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business,” said spokesman Drew Hammill in a statement. The salon owner said she rents chairs to stylists, one of whom let her know in advance that Pelosi wanted a wash and a blow dry.
Posts from the same category:
- Pelosi Asks Salon Owner to Apologize for ‘Set Up,’ Pleads Ignorance on California Lockdown Law
- Pelosi: Democrats willing to cut COVID-19 bill in half to get a deal
- At State of the Union, Trump declines to shake hands with Pelosi
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg's Time Person of the Year honor: 'So ridiculous'
- Pelosi calls the speech by Trump she tore up a 'manifesto of mistruths'