Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte should allow the United Nations to investigate his war on drugs, and abandon a deadly campaign that has been failure and a dent on the country's international image, its vice president said on Wednesday.
Posts from the same category:
- Iranian beauty queen wins asylum in Philippines
- 'Mr. Vice President, you didn’t answer my question,' Kirsten Gillibrand digs in with Joe Biden at Democratic debate
- Prosecutors: Kansas drug network tied to Chicago dismantled
- Chaos in Hong Kong as pro-democracy protests 'blossom everywhere'
- The Latest: EU, Britain to intensify talks on a Brexit deal