Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte should allow the United Nations to investigate his war on drugs, and abandon a deadly campaign that has been failure and a dent on the country's international image, its vice president said on Wednesday.
Posts from the same category:
- Iranian beauty queen wins asylum in Philippines
- Philippine military backs defence divorce from U.S.
- Mexico won't probe ex-leader Calderon after U.S. nabs aide: president
- U.S. sanctions on Iran violate international law: Mahathir
- 'Mr. Vice President, you didn’t answer my question,' Kirsten Gillibrand digs in with Joe Biden at Democratic debate