Police breached a Hong Kong university campus held by protesters early Monday after an all-night siege that included firing repeated barrages of tear gas and water cannons. Anti-government protesters have barricaded themselves inside Hong Kong Polytechnic University for days.
Posts from the same category:
- Hotpot vs bread: the culinary symbols of Hong Kong's political divide
- Hong Kong police break up scattered clashes between rival protesters
- Petrol bombs thrown in Hong Kong as anger flares over 'triad' attack on protest leader
- Hong Kong activist stabbed as protesters gird for march
- Canada's strict border closures shut out Hong Kong asylum seekers even as interest spikes