Two men with semiautomatic handguns targeted a backyard gathering of family and friends in Fresno, spraying bullets that killed four men and wounded six other people before the assailants disappeared into the darkness, police said Monday. Authorities did not identify any suspects or motive for the Sunday evening attack at the home of a Hmong family. The gunmen entered through an open gate on the side of the house and immediately began shooting randomly into a group of about 16 men gathered to watch football on television, Fresno Police Chief Andrew Hall said.
Posts from the same category:
- Thirty-five people injured in 63-vehicle pileup on Virginia highway
- ‘A beautiful soul’: Mourners gather to remember 15-year-old victim of Texas shooting
- Six dead in hours-long New York-area shootout
- Thousands defy crackdown in Moscow's biggest protest for years
- The Latest: Israeli troops kill gunman near Gaza fence