Federal authorities on Saturday forced demonstrators away from a plaza near a federal building as dueling demonstrations in Portland by right-wing and left-wing protesters turned violent. The area includes county and federal buildings and has been the site of numerous recent protests. A federal courthouse is also near that area.
Posts from the same category:
- US agents in Portland to pull back, but tensions remain
- Thousands protest anti-coronavirus restrictions in Germany over weekend
- Trump news: President threatens Portland protesters with ‘strong offensive force’ as White House condemns delay of Hong Kong elections
- Woman confronting vandals covered in paint during renewed Portland protests
- Tom Cotton Introduces Bill to Prohibit Federal Funding for Schools Using ‘1619 Project’ Curriculum