Less than 20 miles south of Kenosha, Wis., where police shot Jacob Blake multiple times in the back in August, a police shooting that left a Black teenager dead and his girlfriend badly wounded last week is stirring up anger in Waukegan, Ill.
Posts from the same category:
- Kenosha police union gives its version of Blake shooting
- Kyle Rittenhouse's mom reportedly received a 'standing ovation' from the crowd at a Republican event in Wisconsin
- One man killed and another wounded in Seattle's occupied protest zone
- 3 killed, 1 person in critical condition after Texas club shooting
- If the police officer who shot Jacob Blake can prove he feared an 'imminent risk of death or great bodily harm,' his shooting could be legally justified