A Republican lawmaker on Sunday broke with the President Trump and fellow party members to reject the idea that the whistleblower whose complaint prompted an impeachment inquiry into the president should have to testify publicly.
Posts from the same category:
- The debate over unmasking the whistleblower
- Trump Jr. tweets name of alleged whistleblower
- Trump ally Lindsey Graham lashes out at Democrats’ impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a danger to the presidency’
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’