Russia's Ministry of Defense said on Tuesday it had shown the country's new Avangard nuclear missile system to U.S. inspectors for the first time, a development that Moscow said showed a key arms control treaty was still effective.
Posts from the same category:
- Kremlin hails special relationship with China amid missile system cooperation
- Kremlin says it is winning arms race against U.S. despite rocket accident
- Look Out America: Russia's Hypersonic Avangard Nuclear Missile Is Going Live
- Russian court extends detention of ex-Marine Moscow calls a spy
- Thousands defy crackdown in Moscow's biggest protest for years