The Trump administration's war on so-called sanctuary cities and states is being taken to a new level, with a court battle looming in New York over a rule that may keep hundreds of thousands of residents from enrolling in a program meant to speed reentry in the country from abroad.
Posts from the same category:
- Planned Parenthood Refuses Title X Funding in Response to Trump Administration Restrictions
- Healthcare workers, high-risk people will get priority for COVID-19 vaccine in New York: governor
- Surgeon general reportedly cited for violating Hawaii's coronavirus policies
- Immigration officer blows whistle on 'morally objectionable' Trump asylum policy
- ICE ups ante in standoff with NYC: 'This is not a request'