At Friday’s Democratic presidential debate in Manchester, N.H., Sen. Bernie Sanders channeled Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., expounding on his “dream” for the world to come together to solve climate change.
Posts from the same category:
- Sanders campaign boss concedes he may not win New Hampshire
- Sanders Leads in New Hampshire Day Before Primary, Polls Show
- Democrats differ on US-Mideast wars, with no clear exit plan
- Sanders retracts controversial endorsement less than 24 hours after making it
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum