At Friday’s Democratic presidential debate in Manchester, N.H., Sen. Bernie Sanders channeled Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., expounding on his “dream” for the world to come together to solve climate change.
Posts from the same category:
- Sanders gets hit early and often at Democratic presidential debate
- 'Cheap shot': Sanders fires back when Bloomberg goes after 'socialism'
- Sanders Leads in New Hampshire Day Before Primary, Polls Show
- Sanders campaign boss concedes he may not win New Hampshire
- Debate shows Bernie Sanders could win most votes but be denied nomination