New satellite photos obtained Tuesday show an Iranian oil tanker pursued by the U.S. remains off the coast of Syria. The images from Planet Labs obtained by The Associated Press have the Adrian Darya-1 still near the port city of Tartus. The Adrian Darya 1, formerly known as the Grace 1, was carrying 2.1 million barrels of Iranian crude oil worth some $130 million.
Posts from the same category:
- Satellite images show activity around Iranian-flagged tanker
- Iran oil tanker pursued by US turns off tracker near Syria
- Iranian news agency says tanker leased to shipping firms
- U.S. will aggressively enforce sanctions over Iran tanker: State Department official
- Mauritius declares emergency as stranded ship spills fuel