House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, D-Calif., on Sunday said his committee wanted to call for the whistleblower’s testimony but declined to do so for a pair of reasons, citing Trump's "death penalty" threat.
Posts from the same category:
- Schiff takes charge of impeachment, issues stern warnings to Trump and Pompeo
- Schiff lobbies Chief Justice Roberts to rule on questions of executive privilege
- Ten Reasons Why Impeachment Is Illegitimate
- 'A circus and a hoax': how rightwing media are covering impeachment
- Trump Lawyers to Senate: Reject ‘Defective’ Impeachment Articles to Protect the ‘Will of the American People’