Three scientists won this year’s Nobel Prize in physics Tuesday for advancing our understanding of black holes, the all-consuming monsters that lurk in the darkest parts of the universe and still confound astronomers.
Posts from the same category:
- Donald Trump is ‘just wrong’ about the economy, says Nobel Prize-winner Joseph Stiglitz
- The black hole at the center of our galaxy just lit up twice as bright as ever. Who knows why
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Planet 10 times Earth's mass may have smacked Jupiter long ago
- US labels Confucius Institute a Chinese 'foreign mission'