Top officials in the Trump administration struggled on Tuesday morning to justify their response to the growing threat of the coronavirus, which has sickened at least 80,423 people around the world and killed at least 2,712.
Posts from the same category:
- China scrambles to contain 'strengthening' virus
- At least 67 killed by avalanches in Pakistan, India: government officials
- FBI chief warns Congress of danger from 'self-radicalized' domestic terrorists
- DHS: New screening to begin amid coronavirus concerns
- Jeffrey Epstein's death is a perfect storm for conspiracy theories