Top officials in the Trump administration struggled on Tuesday morning to justify their response to the growing threat of the coronavirus, which has sickened at least 80,423 people around the world and killed at least 2,712.
Posts from the same category:
- At least 67 killed by avalanches in Pakistan, India: government officials
- China scrambles to contain 'strengthening' virus
- FBI chief warns Congress of danger from 'self-radicalized' domestic terrorists
- Surgeon general reportedly cited for violating Hawaii's coronavirus policies
- "It's going to happen again," says former New Zealand PM Clark tasked with WHO COVID-19 review