Newly released recordings of the grand jury proceedings in the Breonna Taylor case portray a wildly chaotic and dangerous shooting at the Louisville apartment complex in March, and a shellshocked boyfriend processing his girlfriend’s death.
Posts from the same category:
- Sole Witness Who Heard Cops Announce Themselves in Breonna Taylor Raid Changed His Story
- Breonna Taylor's mother reaches $12M settlement, police reform agreement with Louisville
- Kentucky's Black Republican attorney general comes under fire in Breonna Taylor probe
- Louisville small businesses caught in the middle as Breonna Taylor protests continue
- Louisville federal buildings close as city awaits state findings on Breonna Taylor