The State Department waited until 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday to tell U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland not to show up for his scheduled deposition with three House committees later that morning, the ambassador’s lawyer told Yahoo News.
Posts from the same category:
- Sondland will defy State Department order not to testify in impeachment probe, lawyer says
- New US ambassador takes up post at United Nations
- A recurring Biden campaign story about being arrested in South Africa is full of inconsistencies
- DOJ Admits in Michael Flynn Case That FBI ‘Mistakenly Identified’ Peter Strzok Notes
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’