The State Department waited until 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday to tell U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland not to show up for his scheduled deposition with three House committees later that morning, the ambassador’s lawyer told Yahoo News.
Posts from the same category:
- Sondland will defy State Department order not to testify in impeachment probe, lawyer says
- New US ambassador takes up post at United Nations
- PHOTOS: China marks 70 years of communism with massive show of force
- Iran slams US for barring Zarif from New York hospital visit
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair