Over recent days, officials from the U.S. Space Force and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence briefed congressional committees on an “uptick” in Russian military activity in space targeting U.S. defense and intelligence satellites.
Posts from the same category:
- Iran unveils ballistic missile, 'new generation' engines
- Lindsey Graham Hints There is ‘More Damning’ Information about the Russia Investigation to be Released
- Venezuela ex-intel chief missing in Spain ahead of US extradition: police
- Rep. Swalwell: Trump 'makes us look like geniuses every day for impeaching him'
- New Disclosures Confirm: Trump Himself Was the Target of Obama Administration’s Russia Probe