Texas on Wednesday executed a former leader of a white supremacist gang for the 2002 murder of a woman near El Paso. Justen Hall, 38, was pronounced dead at 6:32 pm (0032 GMT) at Texas’s Huntsville penitentiary. Hall was sentenced to death in 2005 for strangling to death a 29 year-old woman outside El Paso, then burying the body in the desert in nearby New Mexico.
Posts from the same category:
- Suspects linked to New Hampshire couple's deaths found in Mexico
- ‘A good 100 kills would be nice.’ Another Florida man arrested for mass shooting threats
- El Paso shooting: 21-year-old suspect Patrick Crusius ‘espoused racist tropes and voiced support for Christchurch mosque gunman’
- Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage
- ‘We are one’: Community vows to heal as police investigate motive for West Texas shootings