A Texas inmate was executed by lethal injection Wednesday evening for killing a supervisor at a state prison shoe factory in Amarillo nearly 17 years ago. Travis Runnels, 46, was convicted of slashing the throat of 38-year-old Stanley Wiley on Jan. 29, 2003. Runnels was executed at the state penitentiary in Huntsville.
Posts from the same category:
- Texas executes ex-leader of white supremacist gang for murder
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- Texas carries out first US execution of 2020
- Brazil gang leader puts on silicon mask and wig in attempt to flee jail disguised as his daughter
- Convicted rapist freed from life sentence by mistake