A man who killed seven people in the US state of Texas was fired from his job prior to carrying out the shooting, law enforcement officials said on Monday. “Our suspect went to work at Journey Oilfield Services. The suspect — identified the previous day as Seth Aaron Ator, 36 — also called an FBI tip line but made no threats, Gerke added.
Posts from the same category:
- El Paso shooting: 21-year-old suspect Patrick Crusius ‘espoused racist tropes and voiced support for Christchurch mosque gunman’
- At least 67 killed by avalanches in Pakistan, India: government officials
- Former SS guard of Nazi camp, 92, to go on trial in Germany
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- Crackdown on immigrants using public benefits takes effect