Gaza’s Health Ministry says a 26-year-old Palestinian was killed after exchanging fire with Israeli troops along the perimeter fence surrounding the coastal territory. The Israeli military says an “armed terrorist” approached the frontier early Sunday and opened fire toward troops on the other side, who responded by shooting at the attacker. The army says a tank also targeted a nearby military post operated by the Islamic militant group Hamas.
Posts from the same category:
- Israeli troops kill 3 Palestinians near Gaza fence
- Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’
- PHOTOS: China marks 70 years of communism with massive show of force
- Shattering Taliban attack in Kabul even as US deal nears