Gaza’s Health Ministry says a 26-year-old Palestinian was killed after exchanging fire with Israeli troops along the perimeter fence surrounding the coastal territory. The Israeli military says an “armed terrorist” approached the frontier early Sunday and opened fire toward troops on the other side, who responded by shooting at the attacker. The army says a tank also targeted a nearby military post operated by the Islamic militant group Hamas.
Posts from the same category:
- Israeli troops kill 3 Palestinians near Gaza fence
- No coalition troops hurt in rocket attack at Iraq base
- Police: Home in California backyard shooting was targeted
- Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage
- 'He died like a dog': Trump announces killing of ISIS leader al-Baghdadi in Syria