Gaza’s Health Ministry says a 26-year-old Palestinian was killed after exchanging fire with Israeli troops along the perimeter fence surrounding the coastal territory. The Israeli military says an “armed terrorist” approached the frontier early Sunday and opened fire toward troops on the other side, who responded by shooting at the attacker. The army says a tank also targeted a nearby military post operated by the Islamic militant group Hamas.
Posts from the same category:
- Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage
- Man opens fire in national park ‘because he thought he saw Bigfoot’
- Trump takes back seat as China bristles over Hong Kong unrest
- Saudi prepares for hajj as Gulf tensions persist
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum