More than 40 members of a church in rural Alabama have tested positive for coronavirus after attending a mutli-day revival festival.The revival included a number of religious services which were held over multiple days last week. The pastor of Warrior Creek Missionary Baptist Church, Daryl Ross, said the virus had impacted nearly the totality of his congregation.
Posts from the same category:
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Gunmen kill 24 and injure 18 in attack on Burkina Faso church
- Funeral set for girl abducted, killed in Alabama
- Buttigieg, surging in Iowa, has a plan to win it all. Here it is.
- Death of troubled officer whose gun wasn't taken away marks record number of suicides in NYPD