More than 40 members of a church in rural Alabama have tested positive for coronavirus after attending a mutli-day revival festival.The revival included a number of religious services which were held over multiple days last week. The pastor of Warrior Creek Missionary Baptist Church, Daryl Ross, said the virus had impacted nearly the totality of his congregation.
Posts from the same category:
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Gunmen kill 24 and injure 18 in attack on Burkina Faso church
- Funeral set for girl abducted, killed in Alabama
- SCOTUS to hear dispute over Catholic organization’s refusal to allow LGBT parents to foster
- 'The long knives are out': The Pentagon purge may be less about a Trump plan than end-of-presidency chaos and revenge