The Treasury Department has complied with Republican senators’ requests for highly sensitive records about Hunter Biden and his associates and has turned over “‘evidence’ of questionable origin” to them, according to a Democrat on a committee conducting the investigation.
Posts from the same category:
- For Gaetz to raise Hunter Biden's substance abuse is 'the pot calling the kettle black,' Johnson says
- Biden Says He Would Defy Impeachment Subpoena—Then Tries to ‘Clarify’
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- Rep. Duncan Hunter Shows no Signs of Resigning Despite Pleading Guilty to Campaign Finance Charges
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell