The Treasury Department has complied with Republican senators’ requests for highly sensitive records about Hunter Biden and his associates and has turned over “‘evidence’ of questionable origin” to them, according to a Democrat on a committee conducting the investigation.
Posts from the same category:
- Burisma Consultant with Links to Hunter Biden Tried to Meet with State Dept. Official about ‘Troubling Events’ in Ukraine
- For Gaetz to raise Hunter Biden's substance abuse is 'the pot calling the kettle black,' Johnson says
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- Biden Says He Would Defy Impeachment Subpoena—Then Tries to ‘Clarify’
- Rep. Duncan Hunter Shows no Signs of Resigning Despite Pleading Guilty to Campaign Finance Charges