Donald Trump is accusing some Democratic officials of "incredible stupidity" for calling for actor John Wayne's name to be removed from an airport in California even after an interview resurfaced of "The Duke" embracing white supremacy.John Wayne Airport in southern California serves Orange County and Los Angeles. Mr Trump in January 2016, as a presidential candidate, held a special event at the John Wayne Birthplace Museum in Winterset, Iowa. He spoke at a lectern with a wax statue of the late actor behind him.
Posts from the same category:
- Mike Bloomberg barely appears in his newest anti-Trump ads
- Biden Tops Iowa Poll by Democratic Rural Group: Campaign Update
- Furious Democrats call for Tom Perez's resignation after Iowa fiasco
- Elizabeth Warren nabs 2020 backing of Iowa's state treasurer
- Trump says John Kelly has a 'military and legal obligation' to 'keep his mouth shut'