For all the hype surrounding the move by House Republicans to place Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio on the Intelligence Committee so he can be part of the public impeachment hearings, the conservative firebrand is not likely to have much of a role to play based on the rules governing the hearings.
Posts from the same category:
- Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment: Schiff Just ‘Following the Rules’ Written by GOP
- 'A circus and a hoax': how rightwing media are covering impeachment
- Rashida Tlaib: Trump impeachment hearings 'very liberating'
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- Schiff on why Democrats didn’t call the Ukraine whistleblower to testify