Donald Trump has misspelled his defence secretary’s name while discussing his controversial decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria.The US president tried to quote Mark Esper in a tweet, but instead he referred to him as “Mark Esperanto”.
Posts from the same category:
- Graham says he's 'increasingly optimistic' Trump's Syria strategy will succeed
- Trump declares 'major breakthrough' in Syria, lifts sanctions on Turkey
- Turkey Mistakenly Shells U.S. Special Forces in Syria: Report
- Kabul welcomes US assurances on Taliban deal
- 'Nothing call.' Trump strikes defiant tone after release of details of call with Ukraine's Zelensky