Donald Trump has threatened Portland protesters with "very strong offensive force" as the federal government and residents continue to clash in the liberal city. The president warned he might send the National Guard to stop the "terrorists" in the city.In Albuquerque, meanwhile, activists vowed to meet federal agents with peaceful protests and civil disobedience as Trump said the government's response would expand to more cities, including Detroit, Cleveland and Milwaukee.
Posts from the same category:
- US agents in Portland to pull back, but tensions remain
- Trump: 'suburban' Americans don't want low-income housing foisted on them
- Trump says federal government should again seek death penalty for Boston bomber Tsarnaev
- Trump takes back seat as China bristles over Hong Kong unrest
- Black prosecutors back Gardner, say they've faced resistance