President Donald Trump said Sunday that the federal government should again seek the death penalty for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. In a tweet, Trump said the federal government must challenge a Friday appeals court decision overturning the death penalty for the 2013 attack. “Rarely has anybody deserved the death penalty more than the Boston Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,” tweeted Trump.
Posts from the same category:
- Planned Parenthood Refuses Title X Funding in Response to Trump Administration Restrictions
- Trump misspells his defence secretary’s name in rambling rant about securing oil in Syria
- Trump news: President threatens Portland protesters with ‘strong offensive force’ as White House condemns delay of Hong Kong elections
- Georgia sets execution for man convicted of killing 2 people
- Schiff on why Democrats didn’t call the Ukraine whistleblower to testify