During an Oval Office briefing, the president showed reporters an enlarged map that he said was the initial forecasted path of the storm. It appeared to have been altered with a marker to include Alabama.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump refuses to concede he was wrong about hurricane forecast
- Hurricane Dorian claimed its first victim, an 8-year-old boy who reportedly drowned in the Bahamas
- Afghans cautiously welcome halt to secret US-Taliban summit
- Alabama governor Kay Ivey apologises for wearing blackface but refuses to resign
- Jeffrey Epstein's death is a perfect storm for conspiracy theories