During an Oval Office briefing, the president showed reporters an enlarged map that he said was the initial forecasted path of the storm. It appeared to have been altered with a marker to include Alabama.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump refuses to concede he was wrong about hurricane forecast
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’
- Third Photo of Justin Trudeau in Blackface Threatens to Destroy His Progressive Reputation
- Mexico won't probe ex-leader Calderon after U.S. nabs aide: president