Donald Trump struggled to pronounce a series of words in front of military veterans during a rambling speech that ranged from attacks on media outlets he disagrees with to threats to release Isis militants into EuropeWednesday’s official event in Louisville, Kentucky, nominally used to announce a cancellation of student debt owed by permanently disabled US veterans, at times resembled a Trump campaign rally, and saw the president repeatedly stumble over lines read out from a teleprompter.
Posts from the same category:
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Trump rages at Democrats over vote on war powers at Ohio rally
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- Joe Biden told a protestor at his Texas campaign rally that he's 'just like Donald Trump' for asking about corruption in Ukraine