Donald Trump struggled to pronounce a series of words in front of military veterans during a rambling speech that ranged from attacks on media outlets he disagrees with to threats to release Isis militants into EuropeWednesday’s official event in Louisville, Kentucky, nominally used to announce a cancellation of student debt owed by permanently disabled US veterans, at times resembled a Trump campaign rally, and saw the president repeatedly stumble over lines read out from a teleprompter.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- The Latest: Trump dismisses national security adviser Bolton
- Trump calls off Afghanistan peace talks after claiming he was due to meet Taliban at Camp David
- Trump says US locked and loaded in response to drone attack