The president announced that no lives were lost in Iran's ballistic missile attack on Iraqi bases housing U.S. soldiers, a strike that was in retaliation for the killing of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
Posts from the same category:
- Iran fires missiles at multiple U.S. positions in Iraq in retaliation for Soleimani killing
- AP Analysis: New questions rise as Iran says it downed plane
- Ex-CIA boss: "There will be dead Americans" after Iran general killed
- Trump says U.S. killed Soleimani 'to stop a war'
- Rand Paul Rails Against Trump’s Soleimani Strike: ‘I Hate This’