The American sanctions imposed on Iran violate the United Nations charter and international law, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad told a conference in Qatar on Saturday. ”Malaysia does not support the reimposition of the unilateral sanctions by the US against Iran,” he told the Doha Forum, also attended by Qatar Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.
Posts from the same category:
- OIC criticises Malaysia's Muslim summit
- The Latest: Iran imposes sanctions on US think tank
- Venezuela’s Maduro thanks Iran for helping oil industry overcome U.S. sanctions
- U.S. sanctions Iranian commander over Mahshahr killings
- U.S. will aggressively enforce sanctions over Iran tanker: State Department official