After an upsurge in racially motivated attacks around the world, other countries are beginning to regard the United States as an exporter of white supremacism, a senior U.S. counterterrorism official said Friday.
Posts from the same category:
- White House says bin Laden son killed in US operation
- Kremlin hails special relationship with China amid missile system cooperation
- U.S. will aggressively enforce sanctions over Iran tanker: State Department official
- The Latest: US may send some asylum-seekers to El Salvador
- Norway mosque "terror attack" suspect remanded in custody