The General Services Administration has so far declined to provide President-elect Joe Biden with the transition resources that the agency is legally mandated to offer an incoming president. Trent Benishek could prove a crucial ally in that effort, Democrats fear.
Posts from the same category:
- Biden lawyers say Trump won’t win the election in Supreme Court
- Gretchen Whitmer turns down prospect of Biden cabinet role
- Rashida Tlaib: Trump impeachment hearings 'very liberating'
- 'It just won't be so exhausting': Obama debuts his closing argument for Biden
- 'Impeachment is about Trump’s conduct, not mine': Biden expands on subpoena remarks