In recent days, experts have become increasingly convinced — and alarmed — that President Trump is pushing to cut corners and rush the release of a COVID-19 vaccine before Nov. 3 to improve his chances in the election.
Posts from the same category:
- The Latest: Global death toll for pandemic now above 600,000
- Trump's vaccine promises meet reality
- Presidential election was honest, report international observers invited by the Trump administration
- 'I purely vote for my actual interests': Black men could be critical bloc in presidential election
- Healthcare workers, high-risk people will get priority for COVID-19 vaccine in New York: governor