A Wisconsin man suspected of running an illegal operation to manufacture vaping cartridges flew to California last month to get THC oil in bulk to fill thousands of cartridges to sell, prosecutors said Monday in charging documents. Authorities in Kenosha, Wisconsin, arrested 20-year-old Tyler Huffhines on Sept. 5 after parents tipped off police when they saw their teenage son with one of the cartridges. Prosecutors say Huffhines employed 10 people to fill the cartridges with THC oil at a condo he rented with a stolen identity.
Posts from the same category:
- Russian couple face losing custody of child after protest
- A University of Minnesota student was arrested in China and sentenced to 6 months in prison for tweeting cartoons making fun of President Xi Jingping
- Six people aged 62 to 85 arrested for 'sexual activity' in woods after police surveillance operation
- Missing Oregon 2-Year-Old Found Dead in Montana
- A man was found living in a bunker more than 3 years after he disappeared while out on bail on child sexual assault charges