A woman accused of slapping three people in one of a series of apparently anti-Semitic attacks reported throughout New York during Hanukkah was charged Saturday with attempted assault as a hate crime, court records show. Tiffany Harris, 30, was released without bail after her arraignment on the attempted assault charge and misdemeanor and lower-level charges , according to the records.
Posts from the same category:
- Woman accused of encouraging boyfriend to kill himself releases last text message they sent
- El Paso shooting suspect Patrick Crusius could face the death penalty; hate crime charges possible
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell
- Supreme Court rejects fast-track review of health care suit
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave