A woman accused of slapping three people in one of a series of apparently anti-Semitic attacks reported throughout New York during Hanukkah was charged Saturday with attempted assault as a hate crime, court records show. Tiffany Harris, 30, was released without bail after her arraignment on the attempted assault charge and misdemeanor and lower-level charges , according to the records.
Posts from the same category:
- Nurse who spoke at RNC arrested for shooting woman in the stomach
- St. Louis couple charged after waving guns appear in court
- Ghislaine Maxwell says she hadn't been in contact with Jeffrey Epstein for more than 10 years before his death
- Chinese researcher charged with US visa fraud is in custody
- Woman accused of encouraging boyfriend to kill himself releases last text message they sent