A Mexican woman has survived an 80ft fall after she slipped while doing an extreme yoga pose over the edge of her sixth-floor balcony.Alexa Terrazas, 23, was hanging off the edge of her balcony when she fell onto the driveway of her building in the northeastern Mexican state of Nuevo Leon on Saturday, local media reported.
Posts from the same category:
- 3-year-old Chinese boy falls from six stories, gets saved by blanket-wielding crowd below
- Six elephants die while trying to save each other in 'Hell's Abyss' Thai waterfall
- A woman was impaled by a metal pole while riding in the passenger seat of a car, but somehow miraculously survived
- Mexican man who shielded wife in Texas mass shooting dies
- Russia launches floating nuclear reactor in Arctic despite warnings