As the Senate begins confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, two-thirds of voters say Congress should focus instead on passing more COVID-19 relief for struggling workers and businesses.
Posts from the same category:
- Biden pleads with Republicans to wait until 2021 to confirm Supreme Court nominee
- Democrats are concerned about how Judge Barrett's faith could influence her rulings
- U.S. Justice Kavanaugh upbeat in first major public speech
- Trump on Supreme Court vacancy: 'When you have the votes, you can sort of do what you want'
- Impeachment endgame: Here's what we know about how and when the Senate trial will end