A US citizen and military veteran suffering from a mental health condition will reportedly receive $190,000 (£147,988) from a Michigan city after local officials transferred him to ICE detention following an arrest last year.Jilmar Ramos-Gomez, a decorated Marine veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, was arrested while experiencing an episode in which he lost all recollection, according to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
Posts from the same category:
- Marine deserter’s mother names him in fatal shooting
- Navy revokes awards given to prosecutors in Navy SEAL court-martial
- US Marine charged with illegally flying guns into Haiti
- Families of Soldiers Fallen or Wounded in Afghanistan Sue Contractors for Allegedly Paying Protection Money to Taliban
- Democrats' Medicare for All must consider union-won plans: AFL-CIO