Lawyers for President-elect Joe Biden derided the slew of lawsuits filed by President Trump’s campaign since Election Day, calling them “meritless,” and asserted Tuesday that Biden will take office in January.
Posts from the same category:
- Biden adviser: Presidential campaign 'was less consultant-driven than any' in 'modern history'
- Trump says he's paid 'millions' in taxes but rejects Biden’s demands to release his returns
- 4 takeaways from a less abrasive — but more revealing — debate between Trump and Biden
- Biden backer: Candidate's late large donor reveal 'defeats the entire purpose of transparency'
- Biden: If Trump still has COVID-19 'we shouldn’t have a debate'