Most Democrats competing in the 2020 primary have come out for the legalization of marijuana, regulating and taxing it like tobacco or alcohol. A few have gone further, pushing for clemency — and even reparations — for those with past convictions for nonviolent drug offenses.
Posts from the same category:
- Yang and O'Rourke propose decriminalizing opioids, including heroin
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- California’s Ban on School Suspensions Invites Another Parkland