Most Democrats competing in the 2020 primary have come out for the legalization of marijuana, regulating and taxing it like tobacco or alcohol. A few have gone further, pushing for clemency — and even reparations — for those with past convictions for nonviolent drug offenses.
Posts from the same category:
- Pot never should have been illegal in the first place
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- Yang and O'Rourke propose decriminalizing opioids, including heroin
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- For Gaetz to raise Hunter Biden's substance abuse is 'the pot calling the kettle black,' Johnson says