Anti-abortion politicians in Ohio want doctors to attempt to re-implant ectopic pregnancies – a procedure derided by one doctor as “pure science fiction”.Members of the state’s Republican Party proposed a law this month that would force physicians to attempt an operation for which experts say technology does not currently exist.
Posts from the same category:
- Young boys tortured in Kashmir clampdown as new figures show 13,000 teenagers arrested
- Planned Parenthood Refuses Title X Funding in Response to Trump Administration Restrictions
- Republican Rep. Will Hurd breaks with Trump, insists whistleblower remain anonymous
- Fear grips Bangladesh camp as 2 Rohingya refugees killed
- Chick-fil-A faces rightwing backlash after cutting ties to Christian groups