Two hospitals have denied Donald Trump’s claim doctors “were coming out of operating rooms” to meet him when he travelled to Texas and Ohio to console victims of two mass shootings."At no time did, or would, physicians or staff leave active operating rooms during the presidential visit,” University Medical Center (UMC) spokesperson Ryan Mielke told local TV station KVIA. “Our priority is always patient care."
Posts from the same category:
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave
- Student's emotional allegation of sexual assault by Hong Kong police sparks investigation and anger
- Healthcare workers, high-risk people will get priority for COVID-19 vaccine in New York: governor
- Mother of Texas baby on life support talks amid court battle
- US jets smashed an island ISIS was using 'like a hotel' and troops found rockets and bombs stashed in caves