In an interview with Fox News’ Chris Wallace that aired Sunday, President Trump defended his handling of the coronavirus pandemic — with incorrect data that had to be corrected by Wallace — and insisted that former Vice President Joe Biden wants to defund the police, which Wallace disputed.
Posts from the same category:
- Lou Dobbs Stands By as Joe diGenova Trashes His Colleague Chris Wallace
- Fox News' Wallace calls out GOP senator for pushing debunked conspiracy theory
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails
- Biden enters convention with a moderately shrinking lead over Trump, polls find
- Democrats differ on US-Mideast wars, with no clear exit plan