Biden's lead is four times the size of Hillary Clinton’s national advantage over Trump at this point in 2016, underscoring how hard it will be for the president to pull off another upset on Election Day.
Posts from the same category:
- Joe Biden opens up biggest national poll lead over Trump since securing nomination as independents abandon president
- Biden enters convention with a moderately shrinking lead over Trump, polls find
- Hillary Clinton to Trump on a 2020 rerun: 'Don't tempt me. Do your job.'
- Biden adviser: Presidential campaign 'was less consultant-driven than any' in 'modern history'
- Fox News Host Admits She Doesn’t Trust Fox Polls, Deliberately Misleads Pollsters