Rescue workers have recovered a total of 33 bodies from a scuba-diving boat disaster off the coast of California, authorities said Wednesday, adding that one person remains missing. Divers have since recovered 13 other bodies, according to the Santa Barbara County sheriff’s department, which is in charge of the investigation. The boat had been on a diving excursion around Santa Cruz Island, just west of Santa Barbara in southern California.
Posts from the same category:
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- U.S. confirms 11th case of new coronavirus
- Two More Bodies Found at Tijuana Property Where Missing California Couple Were Buried Under the Dirt Floor
- Death toll in Indonesia bus plunge rises to 35 as more victims found
- Klamath National Forest fire threatening homes near California-Oregon border